Campus Recreation Services and the UKids – Presidents Circle have partnered to provide students with free child care while working out at the Student Life Center or HPER on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Drop the kids off and never worry that they are going to unplug the treadmill during your power song.
If you have a child/children ages 6 weeks - 7 years and would like to have them cared for in a safe, healthy, and fun preschool setting while you work out with Campus Recreation Services, you’re only a phone call away. To register, please call ASUU childcare program at 801-585-7393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For children of students only (Faculty and Staff may utilize Drop in Evening Care)
- Children must be between 6 weeks - 7 years of age
- Pre-registration is required with ASUU Child Care 801-585-7393 or email email@example.com
- For more eligibility requirements please visit Campus Recreation’s Team Tots webpage.
Spring 2016 – January 18 to April 26
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm (limited to a 2 hour block)
- Exceptions: University breaks and holidays
- ASUU Child Care Center, Alfred Emery Building #124 (President’s Circle)