Finals Week Child Care provides support for your family during the busiest week of the semester. Student parents have a unique opportunity to relax, study, or take an exam while their children receive quality care from the staff at UKids - Presidents Circle (formally ASUU Student Child Care).
- Children must be between 6 weeks and 6 years of age
- Pre-registration is required with the Center for Child Care & Family Resources.
- The last day of finals is only available to those who are administering or taking a final exam. No exceptions.
- The Finals Week program is free for students
- Currently enrolled Staff, Faculty and Community families can utilize this service (if there is room) at their regular hourly rates.
- Students have priority.
Fall Semester 2018
Monday - Friday (December 10th - 14th) Registration opens November 26, 2018
Hours: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
The center is located in the Alfred Emery Building on President's Circle. Pre-registration is required.
Registration will begin 2 weeks before the first day of finals.
For more information call the Center for Child Care & Family Resources at 801-585-5897.