Finals Week Child Care provides support for your family during the busiest week of the semester. Student parents have a unique opportunity to relax, study, or take an exam while their children receive quality care from the staff at the ASUU Student Child Care Program.
- Children must be between 6 weeks and 6 years of age
- Pre-registration is required with Center for Child Care and Family Resources
- The last day of finals is only available to those who are administering or taking a final exam. No exceptions.
- The Finals Week program is free for students
- Currently enrolled Staff, Faculty and Community families can utilize this service (if there is room) at their regular hourly rates.
- Students have priority.
Spring Semester 2016
Thursday - Wednesday (April 28 - 29, May 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
Hours: 7:45am - 5:45pm
Summer Semester 2016
Thursday - Friday (August 4th - 5th)
Hours: 7:15am - 5:00 pm
The center is located in the Alfred Emery Building on President's Circle. Pre-registration is required
Pre-registration is required by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call the Center for Child Care and Family Resources at 801-585-5897.