Finals Week Child Care
Finals Week Child Care provides support for your family during the busiest week of the semester. Student parents have a unique opportunity to relax, study, or take an exam while their children receive quality care from the staff at UKids - Presidents Circle.
- Children must be between 6 weeks and 6 years of age
- Pre-registration is required with the Center for Child Care & Family Resources.
- The last day of finals is only available to those who are administering or taking a final exam. No exceptions.
- The Finals Week program is free for students
- Students have priority.
- Currently enrolled Staff, Faculty and Community families can utilize this service (if there is room) at their regular hourly rates.
- Currently enrolled community members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
Thursday- Wednesday (April 27-28 and May 1-3)
Hours: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
The center is located in the Alfred Emery Building on President's Circle. Pre-registration is required.
Registration will begin 2 weeks before the first day of finals, on April 13, 2023.
For more information call the Center for Child Care & Family Resources at 801-585-5897.