Drop in Evening Care
DROP-IN EVENING CARE IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE FALL OF 2022
UKids – Presidents Circle offers Drop-In Evening Child Care Monday-Thursday between the hours of 5pm-7pm for children 6 weeks - 7 years old. Availability is limited and varies each evening, so please make sure to contact us as soon as you know the times you need.
Drop-In Care Program
Do you need child care in the evenings while you study? Take an exam? Meet with a tutor? Work on a group project?
UKids – Presidents Circle now offers Drop-In child care Monday-Thursday between the hours of 5pm-7pm for children 6 weeks - 7 years old. Availability is limited and varies each evening, so please make sure to contact us as soon as you know the times you need.
Here’s how it works:
- Call or email us to check availability for the day/time you need care. Phone: 801-585-7393 (option 3), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive confirmation of availability (you must wait for a response in order to bring your child)
- Purchase a "punch card" (indicate "Evening Care" on the form under "Type of Tuition"). The punch cards are
good for 8 hours of care (you pay for 6 hours, the Center for Child Care and Family Resources will pay for 2), and they have no expiration so you can use them in future semesters
- The Student Family cost is $36 for children 3-7 years old and $45 for children 6 weeks-2 years old.
- The Staff/Faculty cost is $49 for children 3-7 years old and $63 for children 6 weeks-2 years old
- The Evening Care Coordinator will greet you upon arrival to give you your punch card (if first time) and stamp it according to the hours you will be using that evening.
- When you bring your child for the first time, you will be asked to fill out a short form about you and your child that we can keep on file. You will also need to bring in a copy of your child’s immunization record on your first visit.
- There will be a sign-in/out form on which you will include the location where you can be reached. There will also be a place to indicate others who are authorized to pick up your child. If someone other than you will be picking them up, please let the Coordinator know, and inform that person they will need to show a photo ID when they come in.