Online Learning Resources
- Khan Academy provides free education about math, art, computer programming, economics, physics,
chemistry, biology, medicine, finance, history, and more.
- Wide Open School provides free distance learning resources, including curated activities for students
and resources for parents and teachers.
- Utah Education Network provides free web tools and services, such as lesson plans, videos, curriculum resources,
student interactives, etc.
- Utah State Board of Education provides a guide to the three phases of the pandemic for K-12 learners, core standards,
and vetted resources and tools for families and teachers.
- While at Home is a database of academic resources and games for kids, general academic resources,
how-to guides, etc.
- LearningExpress Library is an e-learning solution that provides support to students and professionals—skill-building,
standardized test prep, career certification test prep, and more.
- United Way hosts teachers throughout Utah who are holding online classes to help students continue
the school year. From internet connections to additional educational materials, these
resources will help parents and students distance learn.
- For the 2020-21 school year, YouthCity has expanded its programming for grades K-12. YouthCity staff provide support for youth as they engage in digital learning during school hours in addition to providing normal afterschool programming.