Our mission is to support and coordinate information, program development and services
that enhance family resources as well as the availability, affordability and quality
of child care for University students, faculty and staff.
Helping University students, faculty and staff select a quality program for their child is priority for the Center for Child Care
and Family Resources. We offer a comprehensive guide to child care resources and
information that supports parents in their search for child care services.
- Child care options that exist both on and off campus
- Quality program checklist
- Financial and educational resources
- Special programming for children and parents
- Locations of diaper changing stations and lactation rooms